[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Peter van Londen londenp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:45:33 UTC 2007

And probably to discuss it and possibly to propose changes.

There might be a language problem, for this policy to take effect, if the
discussed content can not be read by the Office.

One of the reasons this policy has not been translated and used on other
Wikimeda-projects, is that the foundation has authority (which is also
guarded by the local admins, bureaucrats and stewards) without a written
policy to back that up. If there is no need for a written policy, I think
this having on other wikimedia-projects is not really necessary. The less
rules the better.

Kind regards, Peter van Londen