[Foundation-l] http://wikipedia.org

Thomas Goldammer thogol at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:33:35 UTC 2007

Hello.

I've heard that someone on this list is responsible for the content on
http://wikipedia.org, is that right? If yes, I would like to have
added the Inuktitut Wikipedia (abbrev. iu) in the 100+ list. It even
reaches 200 articles soon (though many of them only have substub
status yet). Maybe other wikis grew across the list boundaries as
well. (hopefully :o) ) Someone could check that and actualize the "WP
main entrance". If you are not responsible for that page, please send
me a message (on my Meta talk page, or via email), who is.

Thank you in advance,
Thomas Goldammer.
----
[[m:User:Thogo]]