[Foundation-l] Proposed guidelines in our IRC channels

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 12:53:37 UTC 2006

Why would the foundation want to be the controlling
organization?  I question that WMF would ever want to
assume responsibilty for these IRC channels.  However
even if there is some good reason to do so in the
future, why would this be a good idea to do so now?
What sort of infastructure is in place for handling
this new-found responsibility?   Is there a list
somewhere of exactly which channels we are talking
about?

Birgitte SB