[Foundation-l] An "approved" project ??

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun May 7 20:45:09 UTC 2006

Hoi,
I read on the list of "approved" project a proposal for a
bua.wikipedia.org The code bua is NOT an ISO-639 code. The article about
this language on the en.wikipedia is almost a stub. I find the quality
of the requests for many new projects really low. Have a few people,
find yourself a code .. or make one up who cares .. :(

This is not the first time we have projects started where it is assumed
that the facts given are solid. This is definitively another one of them.

I object to the start of this project under this code. As it is for the
special projects committee to accept new language versions or projects,
I urge them to be diligent in the checking of the basic facts.

Thanks,
    GerardM