[Foundation-l] Latest board resolutions

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 02:30:30 UTC 2006

On 31/07/06, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> What exactly are you trying to achieve?  If you want immunity
> against legal threats in the western world (and for what outlaw
> purpose would you want this?), you probably have to relocate to
> North Korea, Syria or Zimbabwe.

Since we're being a little unrealistic here anyway, I would suggest we
develop some kind of distributed hosting system to supplement our
servers. It would be similar to those distributed computing clients
(Folding at home, Seti at home, &c.), except the client would be using some
of your disc space and bandwidth instead of your computing power.

But then, I'm only dreaming.
--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)