[Foundation-l] Latest board resolutions

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sun Jul 30 23:32:52 UTC 2006

Michael R. Irwin wrote:
> Oldak Quill wrote:

> >So if Wikimedia and its assets were taken down in the US, those
> >in other countries could quickly replace them?

> Once the WMF or new equivalent in U.S. was back up and running
> they could rehire the technical and administrative staff and
> reestablish

Please, this starts to sound like a cult drifting off into "if we
have a fortress, they can never get us", ending up like those in
Waco, Texas. (The 1993 events described as [[en:Waco Siege]].)

What exactly are you trying to achieve?  If you want immunity
against legal threats in the western world (and for what outlaw
purpose would you want this?), you probably have to relocate to
North Korea, Syria or Zimbabwe.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)