[Foundation-l] Latest board resolutions

mboverload mboverload at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:06:51 UTC 2006

I'm just not comfortable with leasing period.

I find Wikipedia to be too important to leave in anyone's hands other than
the immediate foundation.  A company that leases servers may easily give in
to legal challenges or other backhanded threats. We'd have to have legal
advice about how this would effect the lawsuit situation and consider what
we would be giving up.