[Foundation-l] Rogets Thesaurus Cherokee Translation and Lexicons

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Mon Jul 17 06:38:53 UTC 2006

Wikigadugi has now reached 99.1% complete conversion with the Native
Language Machine Translator.   I have added a link
grammar parser for English and the next run against Wikipedia dumps will
also include a Latin-Cherokee and Scientific
Language to Cherokee Lexicon and Dictionary which should push to 99.8%
complete translation.

I am writing a complete grammar reference for the Cherokee Language
which will allow anyone to learn, write and
speak it rapidly.   The grammar reference will be out in the fall.

Roget's Thesaurus translations and the new Otali dialect lexicon version
is at:

ftp.wkigadugi.org/wiki/lexicon

If anyone is interested in incorporating it into Wiktionary.

Jeff