[Foundation-l] [[m:Meta:MetaProject_Awareness]]

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Sun Jul 16 19:34:01 UTC 2006

I'd like to draw the readers of this list to a new MetaProject that
has been started to sit above a WikiProject on the English Wikipedia
in an attempt to spread the usage of the Foundation's projects and to
highlight the capability to edit freely amoung communities in the real
world. I openly invite users of other projects to start a branch of
this movement locally and then link it back to the main MetaProject
(page layout for this will appear if any subprojects start).

Discussions on the English fork have developed several rough ideas for
the spreading of ideas but nothing has been really started yet - you
are encouraged to come and join us in moving forward.

I hope that through this we can spread Wikimedia further and
accomplish our goals.

--
	—Xyrael
		sean at silentflame.com | xyrael.net