[Foundation-l] Requests to use the foundations' trademarks/logos.

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:25:19 UTC 2006

It is important to keep the community informed about this. By making
it clear on the talk page that the article is being reproduced by LoC
the article may be kept to higher standards. I'm guessing the
community were not informed about Pope/Tsunami? Anyway, it's good
news.

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)