[Foundation-l] Quran in Sitenotice

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Thu Jul 13 19:38:43 UTC 2006

I would totally agree with you here, and I wanted to float the idea
anyway. As for the language of the message, would it be appropriate to
post both? I wouldn't want to make a mess of the page and yet I
wouldn't want to alienate people from the discussion, which would make
us seem like distant bureaucrats, as someone said above. geni's
message is better than mine, but the ending looks perfectly valid to
me - we don't want to appear forceful, we want to open discussion by
the users of that wiki, which few of us on this list seem to be. So,
are we happy with that suggestion?