[Foundation-l] Quran in Sitenotice

Heema Khan heema_khan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 16:42:04 UTC 2006

What I understood from the discussion. Two guys oppose it. They gave their reasons. Two are in favour and both are administrators.
I think why the other people didn't talk much was because the few arguments that are in Urdu literally made
it like everyone who is working on urdu wikipedia is not against Qur'an and if you are not against Qur'an
then you shouldn't have any problem with this Sitenotice, and as long someone who doesn't like Qur'an
is not part of the community, this should go on. The final point is that as no one is getting angered
therefore this promotion of Islam should continue. This point was made on 8th of July. After this there
is no discussion, and I think it is assumed that it is fine with everyone, therefore continue
with this practice.

I can see why people didn't reply much. If you make this issue religious, like in favour
or oppose of Qur'an then obviously people will be reluctant. I think the sitenotice should
be removed. There is simply no point in it at all.

--heema