[Foundation-l] Quran in Sitenotice

Heema Khan heema_khan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 13:13:19 UTC 2006

As far as direct translation from Urdu goes, it is more read as "Book of God".

It is also discussed on Urdu Wiki

http://ur.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF%DB%81_%D8%B3%D8%B1%DA%AF%D8%B1%D9%85%DB%8C%D8%A7%DA%BA#.D8.A7.D8.AC.D8.A7.D8.B2.D8.AA_.D8.AF.D8.B1.DA.A9.D8.A7.D8.B1.DB.94.DB.94.DB.94

some of the posts are in English. The Urdu posts are in the favour and are from the site editors who added it. The arguments in favour are quite interesting, something in the line of, Urdu is the language of Muslims and no one is against Qur'an.

--heema