[Foundation-l] re GFDL publisher credit

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:52:30 UTC 2006

I would agree on the grammatical editing point. For something to be
copyrighted it needs to be in some way original/creative, but
grammatical editing is done by a set of fixed guidelines (MoS,
standard English) and isn't very creative. Therefore, it seems
sensible to not consider such edits copyrightable.

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)