[Foundation-l] Printed on Demand Books from Wikipedia articles

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:26:58 UTC 2006

Sorry, just a one more question (shame mailing lists don't have edit buttons!).

Will you be avoiding inclusion of fair use images? I would highly
recommend this as it is quite hard to know where you are with fair
use.

As Erik suggests, working within Wikipedia itself might be useful,
might I suggest that you operate transparently. What I mean by this is
that you tell us that you have had an order for a book and the client
has specified a particular list of articles. Knowing this we can help
you select the best versions of the article from the history, edit
these versions for spelling and grammar, help you remove fallacious
statements within these versions and help select which images to
include. If you agree with this it would be a good idea to set up a
Wiki so that this kind of editing can easily be done.

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)