[Foundation-l] Offering Wikibooks content for sale

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:49:09 UTC 2006

I hate to point this out, but I have through this discussion been made aware
of the Wikibooks:Copyright page, which was written by two very well known
non-lawyers.  The purported copyright notice at the top of that very page
does not even identify by whom the supposed copyright is owned.  This is not
a simple question, and I expect to have a closer look at the page line by
line in the future.

All I'm saying is, beware quoting the Wikibooks:Copyright page as sacred
text.