[Foundation-l] Native Cherokee Langage XML Dumps posted for 20060702 Wikipedia

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 06:03:17 UTC 2006

On 7/4/06, Jeffrey V. Merkey <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:

> The Native Cherokee Language Translation Project has posted XML dumps
> against enwiki 07-02-2006 at

Hi Jeffrey,

thanks for all your efforts here but I honestly fail to see the
connection to Wikimedia Foundation related matters. You might find more
people interested in this on a Native Cherokee mailing list. As the data
is a machine translation from enwiki, the related mailing list might
also be slightly more relevant to you posting.

As you brought up the topic anyway, I would also suggest to stop calling
the pages at http://www.wikigadugi.org/ a "Wikipedia". It might be a
wiki based encyclopedia. However, this project is currently not part of
the Wikipedia (which could be debated, nontheless).

Thanks and Greetings,
Mathias