[Foundation-l] Copyright complaints

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 2 17:12:04 UTC 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 10:45:36AM +0100, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Kim Bruning wrote:
> > Are there any (hopefully public) statistics/numbers/guesses as to
> > how many copyright complaints the foundation gets per $time_period?
> >
> > If not, is there any guess, rule of thumb, estimate, or ballpark figure
> > available, or could anyone dare give me a guesstimate?
> >
> > read you soon,
> > 	Kim Bruning
> >

> Hoi,
> It is not possible to give you a figure that is inclusive of all the
> projects.

That's fine, en.wikipedia would be sufficient. I'd like some kind of order of magnitude
of the problem, and if indeed there is one.

This is important for wikipolitical reasons on en.wikipedia. If I lose, my right
honerable opposition shall likely successfully endeavour to severely reduce copyright
checks on the english wikipedia.

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning
--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72