[Foundation-l] Copyright complaints

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:45:36 UTC 2006

Kim Bruning wrote:
> Are there any (hopefully public) statistics/numbers/guesses as to
> how many copyright complaints the foundation gets per $time_period?
>
> If not, is there any guess, rule of thumb, estimate, or ballpark figure
> available, or could anyone dare give me a guesstimate?
>
> read you soon,
> 	Kim Bruning

Hoi,
It is not possible to give you a figure that is inclusive of all the
projects. On OTRS the primary place for many of these complaints, the
mailqueues for the different languages do not discuss these things. I
work on OTRS for the Dutch queue, I get complaints occasionally and they
get handled.

Thanks,
   GerardM