[Foundation-l] proposed new project - wikistandards

No Spam nospam at cacace.org
Mon Aug 28 02:49:51 UTC 2006

>Robert Scott Horning wrote:
> I would suggest that you look around the Meta Wiki
> (http://meta.wikimedia.org/) and revise and augument the existing
> proposals that are already there, as I mentioned earlier.
>
> This effort is clearly in need of a "reboot" or some restarting of the
> effort, as earlier efforts have clearly stalled out.  \
<snipped>

> Hopefully, with a little bit of effort, you can help add some leadership
> here that is needed.

Robert,
I will begin perusing meta wiki as you suggested.
It is instructive that you, and others, recollect the previous intentions.
This aids in validating the need, and perhaps as you suggested, only lacking
in effort. I am eager to get started and see this thing through.
I have a much to learn about wiki however. So, if you and others will
continue your coaching/guidance, I'll carry the football.

Al Cacace