[Foundation-l] Celebrity pictures

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 13:06:12 UTC 2006

I agree this is an instance where chapters are very
useful.  I didn't mean to imply that nothing should be
sent on to the Foundation.  But if the individual
editors take care of the easy ones.  And also gather a
list of the exact contact info of people who requested
to deal with someone official.  Well providing that
list to one the commitees or something is a different
proposition than asking the Foundation to gather free
photos of celebrities for Wikipedia in general terms.

Birgitte SB

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk%3APublicity_photos&diff=66922063&oldid=58823881