[Foundation-l] Celebrity pictures

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 03:53:59 UTC 2006

I suggest you work on getting these photos as
individual editors.  After all "The Foundation"
consists of around a dozen people and there are many
thousands of individual editors.  I imagine at least
three dozens of those editors are particulary
interested in these pictures.  While at the same time
the people that make up "The Foundation" propably feel
as if they each have three dozen priority tasks to do
already.  Anr I do not believe this project would be a
priority by Foundation standards.  So practically
speaking  you are *not* more likely to succeed in
obtaining photos if it is left up to "The Foundation".

Birgitte SB

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk%3APublicity_photos&diff=66922063&oldid=58823881