[Foundation-l] Notice from Election Officials; 2nd stage of confirmation process now begins

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:10:48 UTC 2006

Dear candidates,
thank you for your cooperation, we the Election Officials are now
going to the next step; your candidacy confirmation.

As the way to reach you most surely and confidentially, we have chosen
e-mail, precisely via wikimedia meta mail. Please make it sure for now
if your mail address preferences on meta has been already properly
authenticated. Further information about confirmation will be provided
to you by email from one of us via meta e-mail.

If you have no contact from us until the next Monday, please mail us.
In that case, we recommend you to use the same confirmation you set
for your meta mail for avoiding confusion, we'll try to reach you in
our all efforts though.

Sincerely,
--
Kizu Naoko