[Foundation-l] Celebrity pictures

Christopher Larberg christopherlarberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 01:45:19 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 23:43 +0200, Garion96 wrote:
> Would it be a good idea if the foundation would ask for 'free' images from
> big record companies (like Sony music entertainment), actor agencies etc. I
> know any editor can do this, but it would definitely have a greater
> chance of success if it is coming from the foundation.

Just to interject here, I think it's worth a shot (if someone at the
Foundation is willing to do it), but I'd be willing to bet that most of
those publicity photos are only offered under non-free licenses (limited
redistribution, no derivative works, etc.). I still think it wouldn't
hurt to at least try, though.
--
Christopher Larberg [[w:en:User:Slowking Man]]
<christopherlarberg at gmail.com>