[Foundation-l] Willy on Wheels and ISP Reporting Changes

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 15:22:53 UTC 2006

On 8/7/06, Jeff V. Merkey <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:
> Fred Bauder wrote:
>
> >On Aug 7, 2006, at 8:09 AM, Jeffrey V. Merkey wrote:
> >

> >>Dear Fred,
> >>
> >>He appears to be in the UK, not Canada as you mentioned.
> >>
> >>en.wikigadugi.org
> >>
> >>See recent changes for Willy's visit.

At the risk of sounding negative and repeating myself: I fail to see
how this thread (this one in particular, without claiming the
otherwise for other threads) is in any way related to the Wikimedia
Foundation. Could you please have this discussion somewhere
appropriate? Alternative: Explain to me how this topic is at least
partly related to the WMF.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering.

Mathias