[Foundation-l] Bot flagging, stewards, & bureaucrats

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 14:38:57 UTC 2006

Essjay wrote:
> Jon Harald Søby wrote:
>
>>Go ahead. I'll remove it if it works. =)
>
> Just tested on en.wiki; you can assign a sysop flag to an account that
> already has a bot flag, but you cannot assign a bot flag to an account
> with a sysop flag. The account in question (User:EssjayTest, my testing
> account) is now desysopped and deflagged. (Thanks Jon!)
>
> Essjay

That does not really answer my question...

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_permissions#Desysopping_of_cs:Wikipedista:Egg

Whether technically possible or not technically possible, Proxybot was
both a sysop and a bot on the cs.wikipedia.
His activity is to block ips :
http://cs.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Speciální%3ALog&type=block&user=Proxybot&page=

Is that suitable that a bot also has a sysop status ?

Ant