[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] Dutch chapter - some background and more

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:49:23 UTC 2006

On 4/25/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am not entirely sure. It is certainly the matter for the Dutch to
> settle... but at the same time... there are requests for the board to
> approve the relationship between the two organisations and the
> Foundation. So it may be best that we are informed before voting...

Yes, this is exactly what I meant. We need more information, but it
seems to me it is coming here in a very individual and unstructured
manner. And this what I meant when I said I was ready to continue this
conversation in the appropriate places.

Any formal request put to the chapters committee (address on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_committee), will of course be
heard and managed appropriately.

Cheers,

Delphine