[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] Dutch chapter - some background and more

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Tue Apr 25 13:11:56 UTC 2006

>I am available to continue this discussion privately, or with the
>chapters committee where relevant. I do not wish to engage further in
>this debate here, as I believe this is a matter of the Dutch to
>settle, it is they who should come up with a satisfying answer for all
>parties involved, not those of us who don't read Dutch, nor have all
>the facts.
>

>Cheers,
>
>Delphine
>--
>~notafish

Thank you anyway that you are trying to help out. It is a matter to
solve within the nl community yes. But the problem is if they stay deaf
and do not answer the questions directly and then the board acknowledges
them it is kinda a "fait accompli" isn't it? I again want to urge
RonaldB to please answer the questions we asked (and no it is not just
me asking them, as usual I am just one of the more vocal ones).

Waerth/Walter