[Foundation-l] Wikipedia trademark not registered by Wikimedia Foundation

Jürgen Herz juergenherz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:41:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:02:35 +0200 Jean-Baptiste Soufron wrote:

> Actually we are already taking care of the german stuff with a German
> Law Firm. We have been working on this for 3 months already.

So that's reassuring to read - from the lack of information I can't
say promissing.

> I also hope to give you more details once we'll begin to get some results.

If you don't try to buy the trademark (see
http://ecommerce.infochannel.org/product_info.php?products_id=170) but
to object on the official way, I guess we'll se the result soon in the
DPMA database.

> Do not try to do anything on your own that would complicate everything.

Of course not. I'm not talking about full disclosure. But in my
opinion a little more information from the beginning on would have
been nicer.

Thanks,
Jürgen