[Foundation-l] Wikipedia trademark not registered by Wikimedia Foundation

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jbsoufron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:02:35 UTC 2006

Actually we are already taking care of the german stuff with a German
Law Firm. We have been working on this for 3 months already.

Do not try to do anything on your own that would complicate everything.

Same thing for the .eu stuff. We are facing a company that is
agressively acting against us, and we are trying to handle this the
best we can.

Now, I hope you will believe me if I say that things are not as bad
as they look :-)

I also hope to give you more details once we'll begin to get some
results. But you know, when it comes to judicial stuff, communication
is not easy.

Best,

Jean-Baptiste Soufron
wikimedia foundation