[Foundation-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 21:57:39 UTC 2006

2006/4/19, Patrick, Brad <bpatrick at fowlerwhite.com>:

> Certain members of the community (and notably, not Mr. Moeller) have
> expressed dissatisfaction about WP:OFFICE and its use.  There is a
> healthy debate yet to be had about it.  We can have that debate, but I
> also have to make clear that the Foundation's obligations are greater
> than loyalty to any one user.  Even someone with the history of
> contributions to Mr. Moeller.

I very much rescind this statement. Apparently the Foundation's
obligations are so important that going against them is ground for
desysopping and blocking, whereas loyalty to users is not even
important enough to tell them in advance what actions will lead to an
indefinite ban. It makes me wonder why on earth I am still cooperating
with this.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels