[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Meta:MetaProject to Overhaul Meta

Kernigh xkernigh at netscape.net
Mon Apr 3 23:44:11 UTC 2006

Elisabeth Bauer <elian at ...> writes:

> When we started Wikimedia Deutschland, we decided to use meta-wiki to
> host the wiki pages related to the verein instead of hosting them on the
> german wikipedia. The effect: nothings happens there. ...

That might not be the right cause. For example, I use English-language pages on
meta.wikimedia.org mostly for interproject situations. If I want to know about
IRC channels or new project proposals, I use Meta. However, I still mostly
ignore the Foundation pages, and I would continue to mostly ignore them even if
they were at en.wikibooks.org instead of Meta.
-- [[Wikibooks:en:User:Kernigh]]