[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Foundation-l] Privacy policy and editing anonymously notice.

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jbsoufron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:23:35 UTC 2005

Once again, such a disclaimer must clearly state the agreement of the user.

My proposal is :

Unless you are [[Special:Userlogin|logged in]], by editing Wikipedia you
agree that your edit will be signed with your [[IP address]]. If you are
[[Special:Userlogin|logged in]], by editing Wikipedia you agree that
your edit will be signed with [[Special:Userlogin|logged in]]. In both
cases, you agree that these personal data will be used internally and
publicly available. Please see our [[wikipedia:privacy policy|privacy
policy]].

Jean-Baptiste Soufron, juriwiki-l