[Foundation-l] Re: Elections 2005 - Report

Tim Starling t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 28 19:06:54 UTC 2005

Everything is now ready technically, I'm just waiting for the word to
switch it on. I've also organised UI text translations for the larger
wikis. Apologies for the lateness and the lack of communication on my
part, I lost my Internet access for most of the local evening, which was
the lead-up to the deadline, and I had an important meeting the next
morning. Conversion problems probably would have delayed the start anyway.

If I'm not around when the election administrators would like to start
the vote, ask a dev to start it by uncommenting the code in
php-1.5/BoardVoteInit.php .

I have the tally key this year. I'll distribute copies to the admins as
soon as they're ready.

-- Tim Starling