[Foundation-l] Re: Grants -- a proposal

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:50:09 UTC 2005

On 20/06/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am not sure why you make such an overgeneralization, since Angela is
> apparently not very supportive of this proposal, I am supporting it to a
> fair extent, and Jimbo did not comment yet :-)

I'm not saying I don't support the proposal. I just have a lot of
questions about how it is going to work and I would like discussion
about those before agreeing to such a large change in the way we
handle donations.

Perhaps arranging a meeting with the grants committee would be a
better way to develop the proposal rather than trying to make any sort
of decision here based on Danny's initial suggestions?

Angela.