[Foundation-l] Re: 2M articles

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:14:19 UTC 2005

On 6/1/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> David Gerard a écrit:
> > That is: it's something that will show up in the new software. I'd be very
> > surprised if any of the top 10 wikis wouldn't benefit from some application
> > of it. Of course, they may want to wait to see how the trial goes first ;-)
> >

> > - d.
>
> Oooops. We are uncovered....

Indeed, that's typical of the French. Wait and see till other "break
their teeth" (French, saying, it looses in the translation) on newer
stuff, and then laugh if they fail, look at them and say with a very
condescending tone a phrase like "We knew it would not work" or... try
hard to catch up for years to come.

Delphine
--
~notafish