[Foundation-l] Officially protesting against GerardM being the contactperson withregards to kennisnet

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 28 10:25:31 UTC 2005

Did you ever hear about conditions in contracts? about written and oral
agreements? do you know why normally agreements or things to do are
being comunicated by writing and not orally?

So if you said something within a chat and a chat is saying and not
writing don't wonder if people don't remember all of your words
considering the kind of language and espression you are used to use.

Please just shut up now and if you have requests make them in a written
mail and with a clean language.

Otherwise no-one will ever read your mails anymore I suppose.

I just had a glance at your last e-mail-opera - the only thing you are
trying to do is to miscredit and not to figure out things - a behaviour
that is not ammissible to me (and maybe also to others).

And don't make me go further - my mails can even be more kind than this one.

Now fist of all I want

a) an excuse to all contributors of the wikimedia projects

an then it is considerable that

b) you send in a "clean and gentle" mail about what you think and want
(and I mean this)

c) without any aggressive tone

d) you go and learn what the word discussion means

Otherwise: consider your mails not to be read anymore (there's a nice
function in any e-mail softare - so called filters and a neat place for
undesired mails: the trash-bin)

I suppose I understood the why of such a behaviour - and this has
nothing to do with the projects itself, but with ego.

What I found out is that you are a stweard, right? (as you can see, I do
my homework) and as such this behaviour is really something unbelievable
and unforgivable.

Best wishes,

Sabine Cretella

(and please note: I do not sign this mail with "Sabine" as usually - and
I don't use "ciao" - this means this mail has a very definite meaning)