[Foundation-l] Issues regarding admin(s?) on wikinews, effects: globally

Kyle Lutze kylelutze at cox.net
Wed Jul 6 05:53:00 UTC 2005

bleh, I feel like an idiot now, the four people I'm talking to in
private messages about this on irc are adding in details they didn't
tell me before :/

let me clarify really fast:
Erik is his real name
Xirzon is his IRC nick
Eloquence is his wikinews name
Ida_mayhem is his bot name

sorry I didn't mention that earlier

Ok, I have now been informed that nGerda was blocked validly. I was told
he was just blocked and the Erik was doing this improperly. Once I
posted this email, I was told otherwise. I feel like an idiot right
now,  sorry for that :(

As for the specific examples, I'm making those fools dig up evidence now
as I'm a tad bit embarrassed that they told me lies in the first place.

Once again, sorry,
Kyle