[Foundation-l] Issues regarding admin(s?) on wikinews, effects: globally

Nathan Reed nathanreed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:39:28 UTC 2005

I'm a nobody at Wikinews, but...

User:Xirzon doesn't exist and User:Erik is not a sysop and has no
edits. What aliases is Kyle referring to?

NGerda appears to have been validly blocked after a 3RR rule -- I
think he would have been blocked earlier but all the available admins
were involved in the dispute.

Perhaps kyle can cite specific examples (with diffs?)?

--User:Chiacomo