[Foundation-l] Enforcing WP:CITE the Soi case

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 14:18:12 UTC 2005

Gerard,

No one is saying that only experts should contribute. We are saying that  the
quality of our contributions should be excellent. They should be
unchallengable. They should be of the highest possible quality. They should be  better
than other encyclopedias. After all, Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, not a
bulletin board or dumping ground. As a collaborative effort, we can achieve  that. X
can add a fact, Y can provide a source, If there are a lot of sources,  we
can even create separate source pages, and even have articles about those
sources, as has been suggested. The sky is the limit. But under no circumstances
should we compromise on our quality.

Danny

In a message dated 12/3/2005 7:46:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,