[Foundation-l] Re: Museum of Industrial Design

Steven K Levine skl at museumid.org
Fri Aug 19 19:30:40 UTC 2005

We are writing the Wikipedia community per Angela's request. We have started the Museum of Industrial Design, a not for profit organization chartered by the state of New York (USA). Part of our mission concerns the history of industrial design. We think the format (and software) of Wikipedia would be very helpful in the collection and dissemination of this information on an international basis. This may fit in with Wikipedia's mission. We would like to 'borrow' Wikipedia's facility, or coordinate with Wikipedia in some way, to achieve our goal. Please let us know if this might be possible.