[Foundation-l] Re: Board elections

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 04:26:05 UTC 2005

Lee Daniel Crocker a écrit:
> On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 08:53 -0700, Anthere wrote:
>

>>We currently have 5 candidates for organisation.
>>I am checking their profile and we will keep you informed as soon as possible of the outcome.
>>But basically, please consider applications closed :-)
>

> Seems a bit quick; the first mention of elections on foundation-l (which
> I read via the archives occasionally) was on the 26th; there is no
> mention at all on the foundation website, so this is the first I'd
> heard.  I'd love to take a more active role in the future direction of
> the project.

Well, yes, that is quick, but I do not think we need 25 people to help
on organisation of the elections :-(

But right, if more people want to help, they may further contact us.
However, the number of people helping will be limited in the end. Last
year, they were 2. 3 counting Tim. I think this year 5 is a maximum.

But I am not sure what you want to be or do ?

If you want to help organise the elections, consider yourself in. You
have been there for very very long and obviously are very trusted. So,
please join with Tim.

If you want to be a candidate for the board itself, well, great. You can
say so now, but we won't have a candidate page till we have a
organisation team.

ant