[Foundation-l] Board elections

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 15:53:03 UTC 2005

Short update

For those who joined us less than a year ago, the next board elections will occur quite soon.
Last year, we had one technical organiser, Tim Starling; and two general organisers, Imran and Danny.

We currently have 5 candidates for organisation.
I am checking their profile and we will keep you informed as soon as possible of the outcome.
But basically, please consider applications closed :-)

Besides, Tim accepted to take care of technical duties regarding elections again (thanks !).

As Erik suggested, a second developer would be needed to serve as security adviser.
Please, we are looking for volunteers on technical side !

Ant