[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikinews-l] TheWorldForum.org adds Wikinews logo

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 20:10:37 UTC 2005

On 4/18/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Currently, the only officer I am aware of is Mav.
>
> Tim resigned when he took his wikibreak. Not sure exactly what the
> situation is currently on this topic.

The moral is: "any statement can make some confused". I can't figure
even now what made the confusion I mentined  possible .. but there was
a confusion actually  So I prefer to have a separate page for a list
with necessary information in minimum (name, if possible user name,
what they concern, and so on)

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com