[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikinews-l] TheWorldForum.org adds Wikinews logo

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 19:44:58 UTC 2005

Aphaia a écrit:
> On 4/18/05, Delirium <delirium at hackish.org> wrote:
>
>> If so, it would seem that someone
>>should update the foundation website.
>

> A question came to me; if we have already mentioned other officers as
> is in a clear way?
>
> As for mav I can found
> -Two  Quarto pages (vol.1 & 2)
> -His own user page
> -Some meeting logs

You are correct Britty; it should be more clearly stated possibly.

> Before update, should we create a brief list of WMF officer(s)? Or it
> s okay to add a brief note on "Trustees" page? (The latter idea seems
> however  to me a bit confused. One of my friend confused Tim Shell and
> Tim Starling ...)

Currently, the only officer I am aware of is Mav.

Tim resigned when he took his wikibreak. Not sure exactly what the
situation is currently on this topic. Practically, I get information
from about 4-5 sources, Tim definitly being one of them ;-)