[Foundation-l] comments

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:46:31 UTC 2005

I completely echo what Erik wrote. I'm truly sorry that you had to
experience this. Remember that although you're presenting Wikipedia,
you are also meant to be on holiday, so I hope that you will find time
while you're away to rest and to deal with this shock. :'(

I haven't heard any rumours about you resigning and I don't know where
such a misunderstanding would come from, but I can't imagine any
potential election candidates would be spreading them. I agree with
you that discussions over the form the next elections will take need
to begin soon.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. I'm sure
there are plenty of people willing to help if you need to have a
longer break from this.

Take care,

Angela.