[Foundation-l] comments

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Apr 11 01:19:52 UTC 2005

Florence,

since you stated it publicly, please let me express publicly my very
heartfelt and sincere condolences for your loss. I cannot imagine what
it must be like to go through something like this. :-( :-( :-(

If anything I said over the last few weeks contributed to your stress
level, I apologize. I hope that you will, besides all Wikimedia
nonsense, find some quiet time with your friends and loved ones.

It's hard to say anything else.

Let me just say this: I have no idea where those rumors are coming from,
but rest assured that I would find any attempt to spread misinformation
just as despicable as you do. I sincerely hope that there are no members
of our project who would stoop to that level. We may have our
disagreements, but I would never question your passion and dedication to
  our common cause.

Hugs & lots of WikiLove,

Erik