[Foundation-l] Wikinews II

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Oct 31 11:02:00 UTC 2004

Anthere-
> - that rules be collectively worked on, so that
> concerns voiced by non-supporters are taken into
> account. For this, I hope that many editors join the
> future project so that we all work on it.

Obviously; however, many of the objections were not "actionable", that is,
they did not refer to any specific policy, but to the project as a whole
as being undesirable. Any actionable objections shall be discussed in the
usual wiki manner.

> I would suggest that we try to contact some
> interested journalists and possibly have them join a
> sort of advisory board. What do you think ?

Advisory as in giving advice - absolutely. But not in setting the policy
or being called upon to arbitrate matters of user conduct.

Regards,

Erik