[Foundation-l] wikinews and other stuff

Jean-Christophe Chazalette jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net
Fri Oct 15 19:03:58 UTC 2004

I strongly support the Wikimedia License idea. GDFL is not that appropriate
to Wikis for plenty of reasons. I'll tell them when there'll be a real issue
here :) Suffice it to say that considering what wiki actually is,
technically, and what kind of ambition Wfoundation actually has, a
tailor-made license would be just *better*. Of course, I would join any
thinktank about this topic and even would accept to draft the main lines -
with the help of a decent French-English translator ... of course.
villy