[Foundation-l] cross wiki user conflicts

Corey Burger cburger at victoria.tc.ca
Sun Nov 14 00:03:26 UTC 2004

It occurs to me (and others) that a lot of users who are actually the same
person might have different email addresses in different accounts, are
thus are showing up as "different" people when we are checking. Thus I
propose that, in order to facilitate the move in SUL, we ask all users to
verify using kates tool that all their email addys are identical across
their accounts. I have just done so, and discovered I was using an
outdated one for my meta account.

Ideas?

Corey --